Connect HitSend through Zapier to automate your workflow like never before. Automated connections called zaps enable you to connect different platforms such as Google Drive, Slack, Asana, Facebook, and over 3,000+ more with custom automations. This can all be done in minutes on Zapier without any coding to save you hours down the road.
Turning Your Zapier Integration on in HitSend
To get started you will need to start by turning on any actions from HitSend you wish to trigger a Zap and obtaining your API Key.
1. Go to your Account Settings by selecting your image/icon in the top right of the screen, and selecting “Settings” from the dropdown menu.
2. On the right side of the screen on desktop, or from the slide out menu on mobile choose the second from last tab named “Integrations”.
3. Copy the API Key under the Zapier tab, or if there is no API key generated, select the button at the bottom right which says “Generate API Key”. This will populate the API Field with your specific key that you can then copy to use shortly when we connect our Zapier account.
4. Lastly, In order to create a successful automation, you must toggle on the trigger(s) you wish to use as part of your zap. You can change this at any time, but if a trigger is turned off that particular action (New Project Created, Files upload, etc) cannot trigger a zap.
Connecting Your HitSend and Zapier Accounts
Once you have set up HitSend, you must link your account in Zapier. To do this you will either need to start by logging into, or creating a Zapier account.
1. Once you’re in your account you will go to the left hand menu bar and select the tab labeled "My Apps" and click add connection, or use the search bar to find HitSend.
2. When the HitSend app appears, click connect. This will open a separate dialog window.
3. Paste the API key you have in your clipboard from the previous step 3 above into the first input. Then, input the email account you use to log into your HitSend account and click the orange "Yes, Continue" button.
Once this is connected, you will see HitSend appear as a connected application, and you can begin to create zaps and linking HitSend to your favorite applications.
Not sure what you can automate? Here are a few ideas.
Create a Trello or Asana Board whenever a new project is created to keep track of your tasks
Save Gmail attachments to your HitSend account
Add new collaborators to HubSpot, PipeDrive or MailChimp
Receive a Slack or SMS message whenever a new comment is left
Have comments copied to a Google Doc or Spreadsheet
Create and send an invoice for your client after they make a payment
The possibilities are endless, so get started automating your workflow now!